The Dubai Desert Safarioffers visitors adventurous and thrilling journey, which one can experience while planning their travel to Dubai.Throughoutthe safari, you would get the chance to experience beautiful sights,natural sceneries, sand dunes, delicious food, traditional culture, and entertainment. To ensure that you have the best time while visiting safari, we have brought forth certain facts about safari which will help you plan the trip in the best way possible.
Things to expect at Dubai Desert Safari
Once you have made booking for desert safari, you must note that you will be picked up from the chosen location and then taken to the point where safari shall begin. Once you begin with the safari, you will spend some time doing dune bashing and then will head towards desert camp.Upon reaching the camp, you will get the chance to experience camel ride, traditional dancing, henna hand decoration etc. Apart from this, some other activities which can be enjoyed at safari include hookah, sand art display, falcon photography, quad biking etc. Once you are done with all this, it shall be time for you to drive back to the location you want.
Pre requisites of Desert SafariDubai
To ensure that your planned tour to desert safari enhances your experience of visiting Dubai make sure to keep in mind facts mentioned below;
- 1. Don’t forget to carry camera along with you to Dubai Desert Safari. With camera in your hand, you will be able to click some breathtaking and awesome scenery pictures.
- 2. Wear comfortable attire while going to the desert safari. This will help you enjoy safari the most and have an experience of lifetime.
- 3. Avoid carrying any expensive things along with you, like jewelry, watch or smartphone. There are chances that these expensive things will get damaged during the safari trip.
Safari Activities you should not miss
Following are some of the activities which you should plan and participate in, to have enhanced experience of safari;
- Sand skiing is one of the most popular desert safari activities and should not be missed at any cost. You can opt to ski from the highest dunes, and believe me, it is going to be one of the thrilling experiences of your lifetime.
- Camel trekking is another popular activity which must be tried in Dubai safari. Camel ride is often offered while you are heading back to camp. This time around you can enjoy sunsets and high dunes. This is going to give you a chance to get glimpse of desert insects and also its vegetation.
- Once you are done with camel riding, it is time to shake your belly with belly dancing. At the camp, you will find professional belly dancers dancing for you whom you can accompany to have an experience of lifetime. During this time, don’t forget to drink the Arabic coffee and enjoy its amazing taste.
While choice of activities plays an important role in deciding your experience of the safari tour, timing also has an impact on your tour.
Safety Tips to follow at Dubai Desert Safari
While opting for travel companies offering safari packages make sure to check following safety factors;
- Ensure that the drivers riding jeeps are licensed and professionals. They should also be trained in first aid. To get complete information on this, you can simply approach the agency and inquire facts from them.
- Check with the agency if vehicles are fitted with roll cages. They are important to protect you from any injury in case vehicle goes through a roll-over.
- As a part of safety, it is yet again essential for visitors to check the amount and terms against which they have been insured. This can keep visitors protected from any kind of loss.
The Bottom Line
The facts mentioned above shall give you complete insight about Dubai desert safari and will help you efficiently plan your day in the desert. At the time of opting for packages, make efforts to opt for packages that are all inclusive. This will enable you experience everything offered at Safari be it activities like dune driving, camel riding, watching entertainment shows or enjoying the famous BBQ dinner.